Agi Hall Rentals
Hall Only: $15/hour – $75/day (over 5 hours)
Hall and Kitchen: $20/hour – $100/day (over 5 hours)
- All hours the Agricultural Association PREMISES is in use are subject to rental fees.
- The reservation agent shall not release a door code to a contracting renter until immediately prior to the event.
- Renters are liable for any damages to the PREMISES, equipment furnishings and or property and are therefore expected to pay for repairs or replacement of furnishings/equipment.
- No access to the mezzanine floor of the hall is allowed.
- No table, chair or other Co-op property shall be removed from the PREMISES.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages within the Hall or the PREMISES is prohibited, unless required liquor permits are authorized, purchased and displayed in the hall during the contracted rental hours. The reservation agent must be notified of the same. Storage of alcohol on the premises is also prohibited.
- Renters are responsible for the cleanliness of the Hall and the grounds at the conclusion of an event. All floors must be swept and wet mopped if muddy. Renters are subject to a $25 cleaning fee is this is not done.
- Garbage disposal is the sole responsibility of the renter. No refuse of any kind may be left in the Hall or the PREMISES. Failure to comply will result in an additional $25 fee for removal.
- Renters are responsible for ensuring that the stove, urns, kettle and indoor lights are off, toilets are flushed, and the Hall doors are locked prior to vacating the hall at the conclusion of an event.
- Rental privileges may be terminated for violation of any of the above rental terms.
- Any group using the Agi Hall do so at their own risk and need to determine how they can comply with current COVID safety protocols. They are welcome to implement any additional precautions they see fit to further protect their group.